Taken by the Dragon

Taken by the Dragon The dragon is coming Curvy village girl Cassie is excited to see something rare and special even if he was going to eat the poor princess What happens when he rejects the king s sacrifice and choose

  • Title: Taken by the Dragon
  • Author: Cat Wilder
  • ISBN: null
  • Page: 378
  • Format: Kindle Edition
  • The dragon is coming Curvy village girl Cassie is excited to see something rare and special, even if he was going to eat the poor princess What happens when he rejects the king s sacrifice, and chooses Cassie instead Well, she runs of course, but he s a dragon Then he shifts into a man, and what a man Talon offers her an escape from the drudgery of village life, and hThe dragon is coming Curvy village girl Cassie is excited to see something rare and special, even if he was going to eat the poor princess What happens when he rejects the king s sacrifice, and chooses Cassie instead Well, she runs of course, but he s a dragon Then he shifts into a man, and what a man Talon offers her an escape from the drudgery of village life, and her initiation into that life rocks her world This is a short story with the happy ever after Cassie never knew she was looking for Only for 18 adults About the Author Cat Wilder has been writing SF and Fantasy under another pen name for years For all of those years she wanted to really let it rip and tell some truly wild and wicked stories The e book revolution has given her the opportunity to tell her sexy stories Cat is a lifelong Texan, from down around Houston, kind of Space Central for NASA She s married with dogs.

    One thought on “Taken by the Dragon”

    1. This was just bad. The writing, the story, the characters. Absolutely nothing redeemed this book.First off it's incredibly short - 20 pages or so. It feels like the author knocked this up over a weekend and stuck a cover on it. Stilted, bad dialogue, lots of errors. And just bad at one point the h, is referred to as 'the peasant girl' or the 'the curvy peasant girl' ten or so times on one page.The sex scene was bad. He reveals he's a man, she shrugs and is suddenly hot for him so they do it. The [...]

    2. very fast easy readStory was short, very basic story. 2stars because of the fact that at 56% done with story, it was completely over. The other 44% of the book that was downloaded to my kindle, was links to other authors and their books.

    3. Couldn't take this seriously due to the character's exclamations. Every time someone yelled 'aaiiee' or 'ugh ugh ugh' I died laughing.

    4. i enjoyed this book today while waiting at the DMV. it is a short novella but well written. I am in love with dragon shifters so this book fits the bill for a good shweet shifter read.

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *